Françoise Hardy - Mon amie la rose

AccueilBlogMurAccueilDiscographieParolesReprisesVidéosPresseLiensGalerieFAQS'enregistrerRechercherConnexion

Partagez | 

Fan mail to Françoise?

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Mai Madeleine
Membre
Membre

Féminin Nombre de messages : 2

Message(#) Sujet: Fan mail to Françoise? Ven 5 Sep 2014 - 1:59

Hi everyone :]

I'm new to this forum and I'm so glad I have found it because now I have a place to talk about Françoise!!!  Very Happy I'm sorry I had to write in english because I've only learnt french for a very short time so I can't write in french yet...

Has anyone of you ever written a letter to Françoise before? If yes, can you share how it was, what address you used, whether you got a reply or not, etc? 

Well I'm considering writing a fan mail to Françoise with a photo of her and maybe ask if she can sign it... I really want to write to  Françoise but I'm very worried if the letter will reach her or not... I don't see contact info on her official website but I found this address on fanmail.biz/99263 with the instruction. Apparently it's the address of her agent and I'm not sure if it's gonna work...

I don't want to ask for the autograph alone but I really want to tell Françoise how she has such a huge impact on me and how my confidence was boosted when I heard she said that she was a shy and reserved person (like me), etc. I will be writing to her in english because as I said, my french is not there yet so I really doubt if it will work... I don't dare to hope that Françoise will read my letter... But anyway, her autograph will be more than enough and if she DOES read it, it'll be a dream come true for me!!!  ange 

So, what do you guys think? Do you think it will work or do you think it's a bad idea? I know it sounds a little unrealistic (?) so please feel free to share your comments and opinions! I would loooove to hear from other fans!!!  bravo 

Thanks for reading my post and have a great day!! :]
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Fan mail to Françoise?
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1